Water Linked社製 Locator-A1
The worlds smallest underwater locator device – by far! With its extremely small size (like a thumb) it is very easy to integrate on even the smallest mini-ROVs. Typical Applications Mini-ROVs and other underwater devices which use a twisted pair based tether. SKU:WL-21009-1-N001 Benefits Extremely small footprint enabling easy integration/fixation Highly robust operation in areas with acoustic reflections (shallow water, around installations, inside tanks etc.) No GPS based time-sync. This enables operation inside buildings where there is no GPS available. It also enables permanent submergion without the need to surface for new time-syncs. Requirements The Locator must be wired to the topside positioning computer through a dedicated twisted pair. This is usually acheived by dedicating a twisted pair in the ROV tether to the Locator-A1. The topside positioning computer needs to receive depth readings from the ROV through the supplied software API. Software example code is available for download here.
- Water Linked社製 Underwater GPS G2（Locator U1付属）-Range 100m-
- Water Linked社製ドップラー速度ログA50(Performance, 300m) − DVL A50(Performance, 300m)
- Water Linked社製 Underwater GPS G2（Locator A1付属） -Range 100m-
- Water Linked社製 Receiver-D1 10mケーブル
- Water Linked社製 Modem M16 (Standard (UART)ver.)
- ROV Locator Bundle Mark II 300 meter depth - Autosync, with serial-to-USB conversion cable